26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge- Pastel Christmas

Hello, my lovely readers, I hope you have all had a lovely week and are all prepared for Christmas. I can not believe how fast it has crept up on us, it doesn't seem real that tomorrow is Christmas Eve. The boyfriend and I have a little tradition of ordering take out and watching movies on Christmas eve, so I am really looking forward to that. Today's post is another Crumpet's Nail Tarts 26 Great Nail Art Ideas Challenge, so let's jump in!

This time the prompt was Pastel Christmas, so I decided to use one of my new Born Pretty Christmas plates and create a pastel Christmas jumper design.


To create this look I first put down a white base on all of my nails, then I chose the jumper image I would use and stamped this onto the black nails on my glamour mat. I then used three of the pastel polishes from Moo Moo's Signatures Rainbow Flowers bath collection to fill in each part of the jumper design. 


The three polishes I chose from the collection were, Blushing Akito, Ocean Song and Forget-Me-Not. I was really pleased with how these three worked together, I would definitely love a jumper in these colours it would definitely be unique. Once the image was filled in I used my Moyra top coat to make them into decals and placed each one on my nails. 



The Born Pretty plate I won in their recent Anniversary Giveaway, I received this and a cute Christmas stamper with some scrapers. I only got this in the post a few days ago, which is a shame as I would have liked to use it for a few more mani's. I will just have to keep them in mind for next year, the images are quite large so would be good for both short and long nails. #36245

I really enjoyed trying this method of colouring a full-size nail image in, instead of a singular decal. I will definitely keep trying this method out for future mani's. I can't wait to see everyone's pastel Christmas mani's, as always they will be in the In-Linkz down below. So far I have managed to complete all of the prompt for the challenge, so I am giving myself a pat on the back.



As always my amazing readers, have a fabulous nail day and a massive Merry Christmas to all! Chat to you all again soon.

Comments

  1. I loooove these. I want a pastel Christmas jumper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. THIS is the post I've been waiting for! Pastels for Chrismtas!! These colors were made to be worn in the snow and people don't wear them enough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you hun, I still want to pop pastels on through out the winter too xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and a fun change in pace from the typical holiday colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that these are pastel! It's so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these pastel ugly sweater looks! They remind of of Easter eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pastel looks like a surprise for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the idea of pastels for this season - IMO, the shades are more suited for Winter than vampy ones. Christmas jumpers are my thang, so this mani is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha I love the look! It was in the 80s for my Christmas so pastels work well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this! Love the colors and the design is cute as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love and have this plate too! I like the pop of the pastels. A different holiday look!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That macro is beautiful. I loved these colours together.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colours and the mani are so beautiful. Cute and subtle..<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun and different from the usual for Christmas -- I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the gradient idea below the stamping!!! Added a very unique touch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous gradient and mani and I love that plate from BornPrettyStore.

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are great - love the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Nailing Mental Health Awareness Mani

Vegan Beauty Cosmetics Swatch Box- Swatch & Review

26 Great Nail Art Idea's Challenge- Black Base